Problem with forum notification

Wie kann ich Bilder einstellen/ Beiträge im Nachhinein ändern...?

Moderatoren: Thilo, stilz

Antworten
Rilke Fan

Problem with forum notification

Beitrag von Rilke Fan »

Hi,

I'm not sure who to contact, so I am posting my problem here. I keep receiving e-mails from forum@rilke.de notifying me that I have received a reply to one of the topics I am watching. However, when I click on the link provided in the e-mail, I get the message:

"The topic or post you requested does not exist."

The following are two links that I was recently e-mailed when I experienced this problem:

http://rilke.de/phpboard/viewtopic.php?p=5834#5834

http://rilke.de/phpboard/viewtopic.php?p=5850#5850

I tried to reply to the e-mail received from forum@rilke.de. However, I received a message that my e-mail could not be delivered to that address.

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Rilke Fan (Linda)
Barbara
Beitrag von Barbara »

Hi Linda,

at the moment there are many spammers at the forum and I try to kill them out. It could happen, that your lost information-mails come from them. So don`t worry about these.

It would be very nice to meet you again at the Forum !

Barbara :lol:
Rilke Fan

Thanks!

Beitrag von Rilke Fan »

Thanks for the information, Barbara. It's really sad these people have nothing better to do with their lives!

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to spend at the forum lately, but I just love Rilke's works and need to visit this site more often. Look forward to seeing you there! :)

Linda

P.S. I sure wish there was a forum like this in English. It is so hard for me to understand everything in German. Oh course, this is a good way for me to brush up on my German which is getting very rusty!
gliwi

Beitrag von gliwi »

Hi Linda,
man sagt mir, es sind keine Menschen, sondern diese Spam wird von Automaten versandt. Man muss also niemanden bedauern.
Lieben Gruß
gliwi
Aufklärung ist der Ausgang des Menschen aus seiner selbstverschuldeten Unmündigkeit. KANT
Antworten